Friday, July 26, 2013

Cute Gift Idea



I have spent the last two years working with the 10 and 11 year old girls in my church group. They are darling and I absolutely love them.

Sadly, on Sunday I was released from my service in that area and called instead to work in our church nursery. It will be fun to be working with the little ones again. But I will really miss my girls.


I prepared this little gift to let them know how much I still love and care for them. I attached the tag to some pop rocks and pop tarts.



I also think this tag would look great attached to some fun flavored popcorn. I LOVE the cinnamon roll popcorn from the gals at Our Best Bites. We deliver it regularly to friends in our neighborhood. You can find it here.


You can find the free printable tag here.


Enjoy!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips