* Veggies with Dip - I was honestly a little surprised the first time I set a bunch of cut up veggies in front of my preschoolers and they actually ate them! All you need is a variety of options and a little ranch dressing and I bet your preschooler will surprise you too.
* The Berenstain Bears Funny Valentine by Stan & Jan Berenstain
* The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
* Vegetable Collage - I love this idea from The Measured Mom. It is also a great one for practicing cutting and gluing skills.
* Letter Vv Vase - How cute is this letter V vase craft over at Creativity Takes Flight?
* DIY Volcano - This doesn't have to be a super involved project, I've even just used a plain vase, baking soda, vinegar, and red food coloring before since the fun part is watching it erupt! You can take it a step farther though, like this example from Learning 4 Kids. Your little ones are sure to love it!
* Click on the photos to print out your Vv Flash Card and Writing Practice WorksheetPin It