* Marshmallow Mix: This S'mores Trail Mix looks super yummy! I might just have to make some for me. :)
* If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Numeroff
* Marshmallow by Claire NewberryCrafts:
* M&M Paint: I posted about this fun art project last month and my preschoolers are still talking about it! Definitely give this one a try. Click on the photo to read the whole post.
* Monster Prints: This simple idea from Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is so cute! Even a young preschooler could do and enjoy this one.
* Marshmallow Creations: I love this idea from Mrs. Karen's Preschool Ideas. All you need are some toothpicks and marshmallows for some super fun 3D art!Activities:
* M&M Sorting, Graphing, & Patterns: As always, Confessions of a Homeschooler has some fantastic resources. This printable M&M Pattern Activity and these super cute M&M puzzles are my favorites!