Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Preschool Activities: Letter of the Week {Mm}

By Tiffany Rudd
Snack Ideas:
      * Marshmallow Mix: This S'mores Trail Mix looks super yummy! I might just have to make some for me. :) 
Favorite Books:
      * If You Give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Numeroff

      * The Mitten by Jan Brett
      * Marshmallow by Claire Newberry
Crafts:
      * M&M Paint: I posted about this fun art project last month and my preschoolers are still talking about it! Definitely give this one a try. Click on the photo to read the whole post.
      * Monster Prints: This simple idea from Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is so cute! Even a young preschooler could do and enjoy this one.
      * Marshmallow Creations: I love this idea from Mrs. Karen's Preschool Ideas. All you need are some toothpicks and marshmallows for some super fun 3D art!
Activities:
      * M&M Sorting, Graphing, & Patterns: As always, Confessions of a Homeschooler has some fantastic resources. This printable M&M Pattern Activity and these super cute M&M puzzles are my favorites!
      * Roll a Monster Game: This activity from Happy Brown House would be a huge hit with my preschooler. It's definitely on my to do list!
Printables:
      * Click on the photos below to print out your Mm Flash Card and Writing Practice Worksheet.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips