Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Reason Behind Christmas

If you haven't seen this Mormon Message before, you are going to love it. It took my breath away. I had to show it to my children and my students at school.




Here are the gifts I hope to give this holiday season.
This Christmas I am going to slow down.
This Christmas I am going to savor the tastes, smells and sights of the season.
This Christmas I am going to express my thanks more.
This Christmas I am going to look, really look, at my kids.
This Christmas I am going to smile and greet strangers at the store.
This Christmas I am going to compliment others more frequently.
This Christmas I am going to pray more fervently.
This Christmas I am going to sing more joyfully.
This Christmas I am going to give more hugs.



And here is another favorite in our family. We love the Piano Guys!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips