By Tiffany RuddSnack Ideas:
* Octopus Hotdogs: I love this idea over at Happy Day Preschool.
* Estimate & Count Cheerios: Did you notice this fun stack is the same shape as the letter Oo? Give your child a small bowl of Cheerios cereal. Have her grab and handful and guess how many she has. Then count them with her.
* Tickly Octopus by Ruth Galloway
* Oposites by Sandra Boynton
* Paper Octopus: This octopus made out of a toilet paper roll and some construction paper are too cute. Draw the lines and let you child do the cutting for some great scissor skills practice.
* Owl Crafts: Check out these super cute owl crafts over at Oopsey Daisy.
* Cheerio Octopus: There are detailed instructions on how to make this super cute octopus using your child's handprints at Little Learners Lounge.
* Homemade Indoor/On the Floor Obstacle Course: This is one of the very first activities Deborah posted on our blog. It's the perfect activity for a rainy day and with the printable list of actions and characters it will be different and fun each time your child requests it. Find the whole post HERE.* Octopus Color Matching Cards: Once again, Confessions of a Homeschooler has some fantastic resources. This printable octopus color matching puzzle cards are super cute.
* Click on the photos below to print out your Oo Flash Card and Writing Practice Worksheet.Pin It