Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Classroom


I think you can tell things are a little bit crazy right now. I wanted you to be able to see where I spend all my time.
My Classroom! It was an extra special place today because we watched a video created for us by the father of two of my distance learning students. Major Ryan Price is serving our country in Kyrgyzstan. He had recorded a special Patriot's Day message for us and it was awesome! I am so grateful for all the mothers and fathers who sacrifice so much to serve our country, especially the sacrifice of leaving their kids for a period of time.


We have a super hero theme this year and I love it. Major Ryan Price certainly was a super hero to our class today. Here is just a quick look at the decorations around our room. I purchased these vinyl clings from Amazon. I had them all installed in one room only to find out that I had to move to a different room so that I could be filmed this year.

So needless to say, I put the claim that these stickers were reusable and peeled off easily to the test. They DID and look even better in my new room. I would not hesitate at all to use these in one of my children's rooms. They look amazing and were so easy to install and almost as easy to peel off and reapply.

They were well worth the price!

Roommates Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips