* Jello Jigglers! I use cookie cutters so the kids can practice shapes and have fun with their food. They are always a hit!
* Norma Jean Jumping Bean by Joanna Cole * Jamberry by Bruce Degen
* Jellyfish Craft - Preschoolers would love painting the jellyfish tops and adding the curled ribbon. Super cute.
* Jeweled J - Brooklyn would go crazy over this craft! I found this idea on pinterest, but unfortunately the link was incorrect, so I'm not sure where it came from. All you'd need are some self stick jewels. Here is a set of 500 for only $8 on Oriental Trading.
* Jump Right Over the Color Stick - This is one of the activities my kids love to do with our color tubes (covered toilet paper rolls). You can find the full post here.
* Click on the photos below to print out your Jj Flash Card and Writing Practice WorksheetPin It