Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Preschool Activities: Letter of the Week {Ee}

By Tiffany Rudd

Snacks:
      * Earth Cups: One of my cute students brought cups full of "Earth" for our Ee snack. She also brought carrot sticks - that grow in the Earth. The kids loved it! You can find a recipe for these fun dirt cups HERE.
Crafts:
      * Letter {Ee} Envelope: This is one of those ridiculously simple activities that is always a big hit with my preschool classes. All you need is an old magazine, children's scissors and an envelope. Just have your preschooler find capitol or lowercase e's in the magazine, cut them out, and save them in her "Ee Envelope." It is great cutting/fine motor skills practice too!
       * I love this cute printable Elephant craft from Fun With Mama. You can download her free printable to make your own HERE.
Activities:
      * Alphabet in Eggs: If you still have access to your Easter Eggs, this is a fun simple activity that Deborah posted a while back. I created mine right after Easter and have just kept it in my preschool cabinet. I played it with my class this week and Brooklyn still requests it often. Find the entire post HERE.
 
      * Eye Bombing: This a fun activity to do outside when the weather is warm. You can find details in our post HERE.
Free Printables: 
       * I love the internet and especially mom blogs! There are so many talented mom's out there creating fantastic educational materials that make my job as a mom and a teacher easier. :) Just click on the photos below to print these cute materials.
Find all of our Letter of the Week posts HERE! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips